10 patient support programs help almost 4000 patients in Colombia, Ecuador and Peru. Did you ever imagine how many lives could be touched by your daily work? The people we serve need you to achieve the extraordinary. That´s why at Novartis we empower you to bring your best self; we value your diversity of thought, and trust your ability to make things happen.
The Patient Support Program Lead:
- Implements and manages all PSP in Pharma, making daily monitoring of their operation
- Verifies the information and presents the results that are obtained monthly from the execution of each PSP to Franchises
- Is in charge of continuous dialogue with ESP, responding to concerns and situations that may arise,
as well as ensuring compliance with the activities that they must carry out. Annually evaluates or searches for new ESPs that promote innovation or propose new operational initiatives
- Optimally communicates to each ESP the good practices, operational monitoring and continuous improvement that need to be carried out, coming from periodic meetings with the cross-functional areas
- Works together with PSP Monitor Lead to implement and supervise the actions defined in the POP Committee (where ESPs are involved)
- Owns the external communication strategy that offers a promise of value to patient and HCP based on an accurate diagnosis, treatment, monitoring and adherence
- Ensures compliance with all indicators related to PSP. Continuously supervises and controls risks in the process, updating and timely presenting mitigation strategies
- Three years’ proven experience in team management positions within the pharmaceutical industry in PSP, Medical Affairs or medical related areas. If not PSP, proven track record in service center management and transformation. Minimum eight years total experience.
- University degree in Business Administration, Life Sciences or related
- Experience leading third parties
- General understanding of PSPs, PSP Management and Medical Governance desirable
- Bilingual (english and spanish)
WHY CONSIDER NOVARTIS?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons!
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Research & Development
Show moreShow less