Importante empresa del sector
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help drive development and opportunities with the leading partners in Latin America as part of our Multi-Country Team.
As the SAP Partner Development Manager at Amazon Web Services (AWS) you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure solutions across AWS’s most strategic business partners and their customers. Your responsibilities will include driving executive and field relationships with leading SAP Partners.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, a channel management background that will help them drive the SAP on AWS Ecosystem, as well as sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
You Will Be Expected To
- Develop, lead and manage AWS partnerships with SAP Partners in LATAM / MCO (Countries except Brazil and Mexico)
- Work with cross functional teams to create and execute on strategic business plans, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing, to execute achievement against partner goals
- Engage the partner’s field sales organization, channels, and end customers to create and drive revenue for SAP on AWS opportunities
- Drive SAP Partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against business plan and core KPIs
- Evangelize and support a partner’s SAP value proposition internally throughout AWS geos and externally with customers
- Drive solutions, Amazon Partner Network (APN) Program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expanding their footprint
- Act as the owner of SAP Partner Operations, which includes both setting up the administration and governance within the partner, as well as managing revenue reporting, opportunity registration in the APN
- 10+ years in partner sales, alliance development, and program management experience in the software/technology industry
- Experience working with SAP Partner/Ecosystems is a plus
- Recruiting and enabling SAP partners on AWS
- Accountable of delivering defined SAP goals through partners in LATAM / MCO
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
- Experience working with SAP and/or enterprise software development industry is highly desired
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally to meet with partners, and to AWS and SAP events (50%+ of travel required)
- Live in, near, or willing to relocate to Bogota, Colombia
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Understanding of AWS, cloud architecture and infrastructure
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Inquisitive; will always ask questions to see the “big picture” or get a handle on the details
- MBA preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Company - Amzn Web Services Colombia SAS
Job ID: A1165261
Show moreShow less