About Team International
We're a global IT consulting company and a software development service provider who helps organizations operate at their best. With 30+ years of experience, +6 Global locations and +1000 employees, TEAM combines technology expertise, valuable insights, business intelligence, and a client-centered approach to address challenges in business operations, digital transformation, risk management, compliance, business continuity, and more.
TEAM provides you with flexible engagement models, top IT talent, and full compliance.
Your business and specific project needs are unique and require a customized approach to IT and software development outsourcing.
Partner with TEAM to design the ideal engagement model to fit your business and technical needs, and quickly find the talent required to build your innovative IT solution in record time – all while ensuring full security and regulatory compliance.
Our guiding values
Customer Centric -“Win-win is our partnership strategy”
Trust & Transparency -“We say what we mean, do what we say, and do what is right.”
Flexible & Adaptable -“Solving challenges creatively”
Team work & Celebration –“Work hard and enjoy our victories together”
Social Responsibility -“We envision a better world and take action to make things happen”
On this position you will:
- Exploration and validation of data from various sources, generation of new reports based on investigated data;
- Gathering, analysis and documentation of requirements for data processing and reporting;
- Development of data-processing pipelines and data-marts;
- Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Hands-on experience with Python
- Experience working with databases.
- Working experience with AWS Cloud
- Understanding the principles of Massive Parallel Processing
- ETL data development experience using modern tools such as Matillion, Glue, DataBricks or similar.
Nice to have:
- Column-based data warehouse: Amazon Redshift / Snowflake / Google BigTable / Teradata / CosmosDB.
- Process orchestration software: Apache Airflow / Prefect / Dagster.
Being a part of TEAM International gives you the chance to work on challenging projects with great professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies.
We have a great benefits package that includes: English lessons, Private Health Insurance,
20+ Vacation days. Gym Bonus, Education allowance, etc.
You will join a great working environment, with chill spaces, you can enjoy our beer Fridays, play station, board games and free snacks at the office, we are in an amazing location at El Poblado’s Milla de Oro Building