About Team International
We're a global IT consulting company and a software development service provider that helps organizations operate at their best. With 30+ years of experience, +6 Global locations, and +1000 employees, TEAM combines technology expertise, valuable insights, business intelligence, and a client-centered approach to address challenges in business operations, digital transformation, risk management, compliance, business continuity, and more.
TEAM provides you with flexible engagement models, top IT talent, and full compliance.
Your business and specific project needs are unique and require a customized approach to IT and software development outsourcing.
Partner with TEAM to design the ideal engagement model to fit your business and technical needs, and quickly find the talent required to build your innovative IT solution in record time – all while ensuring full security and regulatory compliance.
Our guiding values
Customer-Centric -“Win-win is our partnership strategy”
Trust & Transparency -“We say what we mean, do what we say, and do what is right.”
Flexible & Adaptable -“Solving challenges creatively”
Teamwork & Celebration –“Work hard and enjoy our victories together”
Social Responsibility -“We envision a better world and take action to make things happen”
We are looking for a SysOps/DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying and automating product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Node.js or Python, we’d like to meet you.
- Oversee the design, deployment, and management of the Cox2M IoT and LPWA networks
- In still a DevOps mentality and help with the implementation of best practices, tools & procedures
- Develop a hardening and scaling strategy for our current network capabilities
- Research and source additional network capabilities to help build a risk mitigation strategy.
- Demonstrable proficiency with Linux & Linux system administration
- Extensive experience with Postgresql
- Experience building out system metric monitoring with Prometheus or similar
- Experience building out alerting systems like PagerDuty Duty or OpsGenie
- Hands-on experience with the following:
AWS, GCP, CircleCI, Github Actions, Docker, Kubernetes, IaC, Ansible
Being a part of TEAM International gives you the chance to work on challenging projects with great professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies.
We have a great benefits package that includes: English lessons, Private Health Insurance, 20+ Vacation days. Gym Bonus, Education allowance, etc.
You will join a great working environment, with chill spaces, you can enjoy our beer Fridays, play station, board games and free snacks at the office, we are in an amazing location at El Poblado’s Milla de Oro Building.