WHO WE ARE
InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands across a wide range of industries. As a comprehensive outsourced enterprise solution, we leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
SENA INTERN –SUPPLIER RELATIONS
SENA intern required to be replaced by law. We will use this resource to support Supplier Relations area, with administrative duties to ensure the quality process.
- Management of Supplier offers and information.
- Follow up to supplier needs,
certifications and organization of calendar task according to the business.
- Update supplier information in the platforms.
- Management and organization of the supplier information for Colombia and Ecuador.
- Management and control of supplier contracts.
- Support and ensure Health & Safety activities in the company
- Support trackingsuppliersdelivery and quality of projects.
- Request to suppliers of material delivery supports.
- Just graduated or students in the last semester.
- Career. Administration, industrial engineering or related field.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, specifically Excel
- Teamwork and effective communication.
- Willing to learn.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fastpaced, high energy environments