Kaplan International is looking for motivated native Spanish speakers to leverage their language skills into a professional career opportunity by joining our dynamic and growing sales team! Your role will be to advise potential customers in the Americas, by phone and email, and help them to choose a Kaplan International Languages program abroad - whether that’s helping them to choose between New York and London or helping them choose between us and one of our competitors.
We will provide you with product and skills training, so you can sell successfully. You will also benefit from working alongside some of the best consultants in the English language sector,
who will be there to coach you in your development and celebrate your ongoing success!
- Providing advice and support to potential students and their inquiries (No cold calling) making sure their needs are matched by our products
- Tracking sales and customers through our most advanced CRM system (Salesforce) and other business systems
- Meeting and exceeding individual and territory targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of Sales experience
- Native Spanish level and fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Living Abroad experienced. Passion about traveling, education or language learning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- To be sales-oriented and target driven. Ability to work under pressure when required
Compensation And Benefits
- Monthly income is uncapped
- 3-weeks training of induction at our main office and on-going coaching and training to support you in your sales
- Upon completion of the first 3 months on the role we offer an automatic progression into the Sales Executive level
- 15 days’ vacation
Kaplan International Languages ( www.kaplaninternational.com ), a division of Kaplan Inc. (a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company), is an exciting company in the world of international education. With 44 language schools in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, and Germany, we are a leading provider of English language courses and other study abroad programs for students from more than 160 countries around the world.
Job Functional Area
Sales & Customer Services
Kaplan lnternational is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. If you require any adjustments or additional support within the recruitment process, please contact us directly.
Show moreShow less