Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency,
save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Plan and ensure execution of Division, Grid Integration or Product Group sales strategy for assigned area, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, systems and/or services in a profitable way. Responsible for leading and developing and coaching the Sales organization proactively, to exceed the sales targets through high performance in order to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. You will drive the sales performance of products/systems/services in Grid Integration in Bogota-Colombia. Reporting to the Marketing Sales Director, you will lead and coach the local sales organization to meet ambitious targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Defining and implementing effective sales and business-development initiatives in alignment with global strategy.
- Identifying new business opportunities among current and prospective customers as well as clear strategies to convert them.
- Coordinating the information flow around sales activities and providing forecasts, analysis and market intelligence to Marketing and Sales to ensure achievement of defined sales targets.
- Establishing strong customer relationships and maintaining positive customer experience throughout the sales process, including post-sale.
- Conducting contract risk assessments and working closely with relevant parties to mitigate risk.
- Building a robust Sales organization, with HR support, through best practices, training and cross-collaboration.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in Electrical engineer.
- More than 5 years of experience in sales and sales management, working as business developer or market manager.
- Sound knowledge of the utilities and renewables market.
- Knowledge of electric sector, Transformers.
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling across systems, solutions, products and service categories.
- Understanding of contract negotiation, risk management and commercial and legal terms.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
- Location: Bogota
More About Us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Show moreShow less