Generation and Analysis of the Financial Statements executing the monthly activities in accordance with internal controls and needs of the area
- Management of monthly closures according to accounting standards.
- Preparation of financial statements and monthly reports.
- Coordinate and supervise the accounting processes.
- Perform accounting and financial analysis of the company's special accounts under the US GAAP and Colombian accounting standard (IFRS)
- Preparation of reports that facilitate decision making in the area.
- Attention to internal and external auditors according to the needs of the company
- Management of accounting processes in interconnected areas such as payroll, production, purchases, among others
Competencies And Skills
- Well organized and attention to details
- Teamwork, this position works along with other areas
- English skills in advanced level (90% at least, conversation, reading and writing)
- Proactive and analytic
A Little Bit About You
Three years in similar positions
- Accounting Analysis.
- Review and preparation of Financial States
- Corporate report preparation
- SAP FICO Module
- Microsoft Excel Advanced level
- English Advanced Level (Writing and Conversation)
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Show moreShow less