Stanley Black & Decker
- This role is accountable for managing all in-scope ERP projects and operational support across the SBD Global Landscape. The Data Governance Master Data Analyst ensures that requirements are met with consistency, identifies gaps in process execution, and provides increased value to the Financial Systems CoE organization and business partners.
- Accountable for understanding the Master Data Structure for all in-scope ERP Applications (Customers and Vendors).
- Accountable for understanding the Master Data Structure for Non-ERP Global Applications (Concur, Ariba, PeopleSoft, ADP) and how these Global Applications impact the SBD SAP ERP environments.
- Accountable for maintaining the quality and accuracy of the vendors and customers data.
- Drive and Develop Process Improvements on key Data/Risk areas.
- Understand Governance model and ownership of master data for in-scope instances; including proposals for centralization.
- Support metric reporting and root cause analysis.
- Provide support to the business partners on ERP and non-ERP financial structure decisions and requirements related to projects, acquisitions, conversions, reporting needs.
- Maintain guidelines, playbook documents and other common sites that provide information to our customers.
- Coordinate benchmarking with peer and non-peer companies (through Hackett and CEB groups).
- Support Functional Transformation efforts as required.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control objectives.
- Perform validations process of the data in order to avoid any fraud situation.
Bachelor’s in business/engineering/accounting/ finance
Customer Service experience is a plus
English Level: advanced.
- Educación mínima: Universidad / Carrera Profesional
- Años de experiencia: 1
- Idiomas: Español ,Inglés
- Conocimientos: SAP, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office
- Disponibilidad de viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si