At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care,
skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
The Legal Assistant will provide operational legal partnership and counsel in different legal aspects and other legal support to the Consumer health business and help to achieve their goals. Additionally, must own the operational contract processes, and keep the various contract templates up to date. The types of contracts could include, but are not limited to: distribution agreements, consulting agreements, market research and outcomes research agreements, confidentiality agreements, HCC related agreements, and other general agreements within the Commercial and/or Corporate functions.
- Contracts and Procurement S&M; and Make: He/she will be owning the operational contract processes and keeping the various contract templates up to date fon COL, VEN and CAM. The types of contracts could include, but are not limited to distribution agreements, consulting agreements, market research and outcomes research agreements, confidentiality agreements, HCC related agreements, and other general agreements within the Commercial and/or Corporate functions. Implementation, administration, and training of the ICD (contracting system) platform in Colombia and Venezuela for S&M; and Make.
- Marketing support:
Follow up of promotional activities carried out by the Trade and Marketing areas.
Follow-up on disputes administered by the company's external lawyers. Responsible for the compilation of documentation and evidence necessary for the defense of the company in legal proceedings
- Corporate functions: Handle corporate governance functions (board and shareholders annual meetings, power of attorney’s issuance) and the relationship with notaries for the cluster.
- Litigation S&M; and Make:
Projection of responses for Constitutional actions and petitions against the company.
Compilation, report and monitoring of all litigations
- Law degree is required.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant legal experience, preferably in FMCG and OTC companies.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Commercial law specialization, preferably.
- Management of technology tools: Word, Excel, Power Point, Ariba, Concur, ICD, E-Market Place.
Colombia-Valle del Cauca-Cali-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)