ROSEN is a privately-held company with operating companies and research facilities situated in major energy markets worldwide. Our organization is driven by technology and is serving the oil and gas industry in more than 100 countries worldwide. With over 3000 employees we have established a leading position and a trusted reputation in the pipeline and facility inspection industry. ROSEN is the leading provider of inspection and integrity management services for the worldwide oil and gas industry.
ROSEN South America is our operating company with the headquarter in Bogota-Colombia. Our activities and services extend across most of the South American countries mainly in Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, etc..
We are proudly recognized as one of the premier companies of its kind in the region. As we continue our ambition to grow we are currently seeking to fill in the position of:
The Accountant/Financial Analyst ensures regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation for respective legal entities. The Accountant/Financial Analyst has the responsibility (and is obliged) to carry out all activities in accordance with the ROSEN Quality & HSE-manual and ROSEN Quality & HSE-guidelines.
- Register and control accountant operations in the systems, (prepare, record and distribution).
- Updated and keep accountant documents and support the operations for accountant area.
- Provide, develop and improve monthly financial / Accounts reporting on entity level, incl. comments and derivation / initiation of respective measures.
- Provide ad-hoc Analyses.
- Ensure and develop internal cost- and managerial accounting, i.e. cost center accounting, product costing, direct costing and internal cost allocation.
- Guarantee that accounting process follow guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for monthly / year accounting closing check list.
- Responsible to provide, analyze and check with Financial Leader Local Accounting reports (Superintendencia, Chamber of Commerce, Tenders, etc.)
- Responsible to control Open POs / Contracts, Inventory, PPE and guarantee that legal entity has the right cost based on the business operation.
- Key note: Transparent and effective financial reporting.
- Provide guidance on financial/accounting procedure and rules to internal customers.
- Support incorporations and company reorganizations
- Administrative support of Group companies
- Handling of third party and Group contracts
- Interaction within SA region legal entities as responsible for accounting postings as share service function.
- Professional Accountant graduated.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in accountant tasks.
- Knowledge and previous experience handled taxes and magnetically media.
- English level B2 Certificate CEFR
- SAP Knowledge preferable.
- IFRS knowledge, courses will be a plus
- DIAN relationships and knowledge will be a plus.
- Work team oriented, social and leadership skills compatible with the company’s core values
- Good Communication skills.
The function enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
We offer excellent benefits related to health insurance, training, and Insurance life.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.rosen-group.com/global/company/career.html
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. We will keep you informed about the ongoing recruiting process.