ROSEN is a privately-held company with operating companies and research facilities situated in major energy markets worldwide. Our organization is driven by technology and is serving the oil and gas industry in more than 100 countries worldwide. With over 3000 employees we have established a leading position and a trusted reputation in the pipeline and facility inspection industry. ROSEN is the leading provider of inspection and integrity management services for the worldwide oil and gas industry.
ROSEN South America is our operating company with the headquarter in Bogota-Colombia. Our activities and services extend across most of the South American countries mainly in Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, etc..
We are proudly recognized as one of the premier companies of its kind in the region. As we continue our ambition to grow we are currently seeking to fill in the position of:
The Project Manager is required to achieve a Project’s success with respect to its agreed scope, budget, schedule and quality based on a mutual agreement with the Project Portfolio Manager and execute the Project in line with customer's expectations, HSE rules, corporate guidelines, processes, policies, governance and the law.
Key Tasks of the Project Manager position include (but are not limited to):
- Read and understand customer specifications and fully ensure product/project are aligned with customer requirements
- Create the work break down structure
- Define and sequence the activities
- Estimate activity resources requirements and duration and develop the master schedule
- Update the budget based on the cost estimates
- Update the human resources plan (qualifications not persons), acquire the Project Team (through functional departments)
- Lead and manage the Project Team
- Create the communication plan and manage the Project stakeholders
- Manage the risk management plan, identify and analyze risk, create a risk response plan and monitor and control risk
- Support the planning of purchases and contracting and contribute on the supplier selection
- Direct and manage Project execution in line with HSE rules and perform quality assurance
- Monitor and control Project work
- Identify and control change creating factors and manage changes
- Verify scope and control scope, schedule and budget changes and report on performance
- Manage invoicing and cash flow
- Approve final project deliverables
- Identify and communicate additional sales opportunities
- Administer the contract and close the project and all contracts
- Project evaluation and identification of potential process improvements
- Document lessons learned and best practices, Qualification Required
The successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Management role is required, preferably in the Oil & Gas, Pipeline Manufacturing or Construction sector.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineer
- Certificate in NDT.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required.
- Ability to travel (local and international) as required.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive as well as trouble shoot and resolve issues as they occur.
- PC literacy with MS office packages.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to implement and follow related company policy and procedures for daily operations. Demonstrated positive QHSE attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes
- Ability to apply lessons learned as well as to multiply and train others.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, in a fast paced, customer service driven team environment.
ROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a benefit plan, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. We will keep you informed about the ongoing recruiting process.