- Ensure the sales revenue targets for Institutional business in Colombia
- Identify, develop and implement commercial plans aligned with business plan.
- Analyze and dominate this channel by carrying out a business plan that allows to identify business opportunity and potential customers and reinforce commercial relationship with current customers.
- Responsibility for P&L; of these channel.
- Lead Go to market strategy and follow KPIs to ensure sales growth of the channel
- Prepare and follow up of sales forecast and budget.
- Ensure KPI´s evaluation and follow up of the channel business plan
Who You Are
- Professional degree (business, marketing, medical or related degree)
- Postgraduate studies or MBA
- English advance level
- 5-10 years working experience in Institutional sales and distributors in Colombia
- Experience in medical devices or pharmaceutical industry.
- 60% travel availability.
How to be a successful applicant
- Deep knowledge in selling and negotiation with distributors
- Deep understanding of the market including competitors, key players, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the Healthcare system
- Leadership of high-performance teams
- Budget Management (Planning, execution, follow up, metrics and KPI´s).
- Numeric and analytic skills to structure, conduct and generate insights, recommendations and action plans to the high-level management, the business and customers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, proficient in interacting with the senior leadership in the LATAM region and all the organization levels.
- Emphatic, assertive communication and negotiation skills.
- Key team player with multicultural sensibility.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
Posted 4 Days Ago
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company. We are dedicated to improving well-being through our products and services. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork , and other strong brands, such as JOBST, Leukoplast , Libero, Libresse , Lotus, Nosotras , Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa . Essity has about 4 6 ,000 employees. Net sales in 2019 amounted to approximately SEK 129bn ( EUR 12.2bn ). The company’s headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and Essity is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity break s barriers to well-being and contribute s to a healthy, sustainable and circular society. For m ore information , visit www.essity.com .