Senior Strategic Program Manager Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
Strategic Program Managers at Confluent lead business critical initiatives across the company as a force-multiplier by amplifying execution efficiency. They are instrumental in guiding a seamless transition from big picture to details, while successfully navigating highly complex organizational structures within tight timelines. They drive cohesive cross-functional collaboration and governance for high impact programs across Confluent.What You'll Do:
- Lead and successfully deliver highly strategic, impactful, business processes and initiatives
- Drive alignment across leaders in the organizations around vision and goals
- Partner cross-functionally to establish key performance indicators, track program results against intended business strategy, and assess overall efficiency of the initiative
- Build cross-functional processes targeting key business outcomes and work across Product, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance to scale them up
- Identify all required work streams and communicate program updates to relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate risk mitigation and drive resolution
- Develop blueprints and playbooks to scale best-in-class practices
- Drive key insights on ways to increase operational efficiency at scale
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience in program management/business operations with proven results within global, high-growth, technology companies.
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment and is able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Ability to intuitively understand operational challenges and provide timely recommendations in order to drive business decisions
- Proven project management/operational skills
- Results oriented and comfortable with data curation. Leverages data from multiple sources to make informed decisions; assesses multiple viewpoints and recommends a path forward
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Able to drive alignment across stakeholders and influence outcomes amp; decisions related to key initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to clearly articulate information tailored to the audience across organizations including the executive team
- Strong team player who can motivate diverse and distributed teams to form an effective execution synergy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia