Senior Customer Success Program Manager Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Location: Anywhere, USA
About the Opportunity:
This newly created role will be responsible for working with our Customer Success (CS) business to define and run programs and projects that refine and transform our CS organization. You will be responsible for establishing yourself as a trusted partner to the CS organization, and will turn strategy into action by outlining the execution plans to achieve them, all with the goal of enabling scalable execution.
Employing both a strategic focus, as well as a tactical approach is a must-have in this role. The individual in this role will play a critical role in delivering a wide range of programs - from small, quick wins to complex programs. The ideal candidate will have strong Customer Success experience in a high growth environment.
This role is a part of our Customer Solutions Group Strategy amp; Operations team, and reports into the Director of CS Strategy amp; Operations. The role and team will be focused on driving productivity and scalable execution within our CS team and the broader CSG team.What you’ll achieve:
- Structure, kick-off, and run continuous and/or time-bound programs within and beyond the CS organization by clarifying priorities, enabling the execution of deliverables, defining program process flows, and providing continuous transparency
- Define the concept, build a viable business case, develop execution plan and follow-thru through value realization of each of the initiatives
- Provide ownership on Strategic Portfolio across CS including both internal and external-facing initiatives
- Provide business leadership on key projects and manage various initiatives across CS.
- Work with and engage across internal teams; taking a hands-on and proactive approach to progress initiatives, introduce efficiencies, and provide workflow solutions
- Lead the introduction of new processes/workflows by bringing proposed solutions to the teams and rolling them out in an iterative manner
- Align with our internal enablement or work directly with the CS team to provide enablement on changes implemented.
- Build and maintain alignment across multiple teams for keeping a focus on execution, continuous improvement, and operational excellence
- Track and provide status against goals and project milestones for multiple projects
- Manage a program governance model to ensure proper intake, scoping, and prioritization of programs.
- Manage a program roadmap for the team and organization that is maintained through our governance model.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of industry experience with strong exposure to Customer Success in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment
- Exceptional, demonstrable, track record of program management, program execution, change management, and cross functional stakeholder engagement to deliver results.
- Solid understanding of Customer Success, including CS Platforms, Success Plans, QBRs, Renewals, and the teams CS works with to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, and experience communicating at all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence without authority. Strong technical aptitude /affinity; experience working hand-in-hand with others
- Expertise with software development lifecycles, including Agile / Scrum
- And understanding of or experience implementing and managing business systems, Salesforce, Gainsight, Totango, Churnzero, Zendesk, etc.
- Open, growth mindset with a high degree of self motivation, fostered in a face-paced, high growth, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
What else do you need for this role:
- Empathy, empathy, and more empathy
- Align strongly to our core values
- Ability to reach across the aisle and create, nurture and foster long term relationships
- Have fun and bring fun to this job
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia