Rapyder Cloud Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Director, Technical Enablement Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
As Director of the Technical Enablement team, you will lead the team responsible for enabling success of Customer Solutions Group (CSG) team members. This role should bring an innovative, hands-on, and experienced approach to the team and help elevate the existing technical enablement programs to a new level.
In this role, you will work closely with CSG leaders to ensure technical enablement programs are addressing the challenges and needs of the technical field. Confluent’s technical field teams include all customer-facing technical roles, including Solutions Engineering, Professional Services, Education, Customer Solutions and Innovation, Customer Success Engineering, and Global Technical Support. As part of your responsibilities, you will partner with leadership from these technical field teams to develop the most efficient and effective mechanisms to technically enable the field including onboarding, product releases, continuous development, and more.
You will need to develop and maintain a firm understanding of our customers, cloud providers, and partners to properly identify what is relevant for technical field teams to be enabled on. Additionally, you will promote effective use of Confluent’s technical enablement resources and delivery mechanism with various key stakeholders.What You'll Do:
- Define a compelling strategic vision for the technical enablement function at Confluent and contribute to executing that vision
- Own the key functions of technical enablement including Technical On-boarding, Product/Release Readiness, and Continuous Development
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Confluent’s customers, cloud providers and partners and use your customer empathy to identify what is relevant for the field teams
- Collaborate with content management and enablement peers by adhering to the content lifecycle process as it pertains to on-boarding and other technical enablement programs
- Define and track technical enablement key performance indicators (KPIs) to determine program effectiveness and execution
- Evaluate KPIs and other performance metrics, combined with field and partner feedback, to advise strategy and continuously improve quality of technical enablement programs
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration, partnering closely with Technical Product Marketing, CSG subject matter experts, Education Services, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to develop the most effective and engaging programs possible
- Manage and promote the effective use of Confluent’s technical enablement tools and delivery mechanisms, including our Learning Management System, Sales Enablement platform, Content Management System, and other content/delivery platforms
- Lead a hard-working distributed team ensuring ongoing talent management and career development
What We're Looking For:
- Experience delivering and creating technical training or enablement for enterprise companies
- Passion for educating and sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills with a variety of technical skill level learners and executives
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage competing priorities
- Experience with learning management systems, sales enablement platforms, video/content development tools, and/or virtual delivery platforms
- Bachelors' degree in a technical field or relevant experience
Additional Desired Experience:
- Experience with Apache Kafka or distributed systems
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia