Warner Media, LLC.
Global Commercial Business Development Leader Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead business development and GTM for Commercial business segment (customers with lt;$1B annual revenue). This is the fastest growing cloud segment at Confluent with a strong customer base and a strategic focus for the company to scale customer acquisition with volume and velocity.
Location: Anywhere, USAWhat will you do?
- Develop global BD strategy and drive GTM for Confluent’s Commercial business working with public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) amp; Confluent’s cross-functional teams.
- Leverage Confluent’s existing cloud provider relationships and establish new cloud partner sponsorships across sales and marketing to develop joint GTM plan amp; governance.
- Ensure Confluent is optimally positioned within cloud providers products/solutions and initiatives, including their channel partners.
- Build plan, activate and accelerate regional sales GTM for this segment across Americas, EMEA, and APAC, leveraging Cloud providers and their channel ecosystem. Work closely with regional field teams.
- Align global and regional plans with Confluent’s cross-functional executive stakeholders including sales, marketing, Product.
- Work with regional field business development leads amp; sales to enable recruiting channel partners, resellers to scale customer acquisition.
- Develop programs and incentives to scale GTM with deal volume and velocity. Work with cloud providers and their channel partners/resellers, leveraging cloud Marketplaces.
- Develop, as needed, joint value proposition messaging and assets with cloud providers working with Product, Product/Partner Marketing and technical SMEs.
- Drive impact with influenced bookings and new sourced pipeline working with cloud providers and their channel partners.
- Drive disproportionate leverage with programmatic models across Sales, Product amp; Marketing led approaches.
What we're looking for?
- Demonstrated success in establishing strategic partnerships and driving GTM and sales/revenue impact with cloud providers.
- Strong knowledge of cloud provider ecosystem, strategy, products, organizational and operating models, including Marketplaces.
- Ability to drive cross-functional and global teams to achieve desired outcomes such as influenced bookings, new pipeline, logos, marketing leads, etc.Knowledge of SaaS, Enterprise, Mid-market segment nuances and programmatic models to scale.
- Ability to develop business strategy across BD, Sales, Product and Marketing.
- Ability to work cross functionally with Product, Product/Partner Marketing and technical SMEs to align and develop joint value propositions with cloud providers.
- Ability to collaborate and drive cross-functional programmatic initiatives across Marketing, Sales and Product to impact pipeline generation and leads.
- Experience working at executive levels to shape and align strategic agenda.
- Excellent communicator at all organization levelsThe right attitude - Self starter and has the ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency and passion to make great things happen.
- Experience working in a fast-moving customer-led culture.
- A positive, can-do and pragmatic approach.
- Experience working in a fast-moving customer-led culture. A positive, can-do and pragmatic approach.
- Minimum of 10-years of related experience in Business Development and Partner Management.
- Four years of which in working with cloud providers (AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure).BA/BS degree required. MBA preferred.
- Experience in selling enterprise software.
- Experience with Open Source, Data, Analytics products is preferred.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia