Senior Product Designer Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Here at Confluent we’re building a streaming platform that’s changing the way people access and use data in real-time. What we’re making is already at the heart of thousands of companies and has led to a whole new generation of incredibly smart software that’s integrated into many aspects of our daily lives including banking, entertainment, transportation, health care, and more.
We’re seeking a versatile, hands-on Designer who loves problem solving, is strong visually, and is excited to lead strategic efforts. Responsibilities
- Use design to make our data streaming technology easy to understand and use.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful solutions for our customers.
- Contribute to our product strategy with a keen understanding of customer goals, business goals, and our platform capabilities.
- Design experiences and workflows that are incredibly simple, elegant, and delightful.
- Give and solicit feedback from stakeholders. Continuously raise our bar for quality and polish.
- Partner with all functional groups to bring new product experiences to market, track our success, and iterate.
- Ability to innovate like crazy and design your way through the toughest problems.
- Experience working closely with engineers to develop features.
- Have a strong understanding and appreciation for technical details.
- Excellent craftsmanship.
- Extreme attention to detail when it comes to construction of UI, systematic solutions, and workflows.
- Comfortable iterating rapidly at low fidelity.
- Thrives off giving and receiving excellent feedback.
- Skilled at producing realistic prototypes to communicate your ideas around interaction design is a plus.Web development experience is a plus.
- A portfolio or link to examples showing your process, eye for aesthetics, and depth of design work.
- 6+ years working as a Product Designer.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia