2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Director, Treasury Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the RoleWe are hiring a Director of Treasury to establish and scale our global treasury function. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the overall strategic vision as well as leading the day-to-day operations supporting a fast-paced, global company.This role will manage all areas of Treasury - cash, investments, and banking relationships, banking operations, foreign exchange hedging strategies, insurance programs, and other risk management aspects, as well as setting the appropriate capital structure. What you’ll do
- Manage our global cash management processes including, but not limited to, funding strategies, banking operations, cash flows across our entities, foreign exchange execution and interest optimization
- Assess overall risk around cash management, payment processing, banking systems, funding processes, and foreign exchange fluctuations; develop and implement the overall strategy to mitigate risks and optimize opportunities
- Develop and drive policies and controls to provide effective stewardship of Confluent’s cash across multiple entities, both domestic and international
- Develop and manage relationships across the asset management and banking community
- Collaborate closely with Finance and Accounting to develop and implement cash forecasting models and reporting for cash management and cash needs, ensuring the business is fully informed of key treasury metrics
- Develop best-in-class risk management/insurance program, owning renewals and balancing risk appetite with costs
- Evaluate and implement a Treasury Management System tool to improve and automate global cash transparency
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 10 years experience in Treasury operations in a global and publicly-traded company
- Prior experience in a hands-on treasury operations role with an enthusiastic roll up your sleeves mentality
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and executives
- An inclination and ability to solve problems in systematic, scalable ways via infrastructure and automation
- Ability to work independently to drive implementation of small and large-scale process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including enhanced senior management and Board presentation skills
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia