As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in.
Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Come join Visa to be the steward of one on the leading Brands in the world. As an Andean Marketing Senior Director, you will join Latin America Marketing Team to lead the consumer and client marketing team for Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, and Ecuador to continue building the value and the preference of our brand with clients and consumers while growing Visa’s revenue. This role is responsible for leading the development and execution of the overall regional marketing strategy covering consumer and client marketing scope for the Andean countries.
- Lead Consumer, Client and Product Marketing for the Andean Region
Develop Best in Class Consumer Marketing:
- Lead Andean regional strategic planning approach for the function for Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Venezuela.
- Frame and conduct analyses and research needed to support annual strategic plan and/or marketing plans development.
- Lead the marketing strategy and campaign development, including media plan execution, digital partnership and engagement, and social strategy and execution for the different marketing initiatives for the Andean market.
- Manage our key partnership with our brand agency, and media buying agency, from strategy, plan development, channel planning, data analysis and media optimization desk to push our marketing evolution upstream especially in digital and social fields.
- In conjunction with Account Executives, lead Client marketing plans including selling marketing services to meet revenue expectations.
- Understand clients objectives, business model and strategies in order to propose win-win joint business plans and initiatives
- Reimagine the use of Visa’s key sponsorship assets; FIFA, NFL and the Olympics, working side by side with banks and retailers.
- Together with analytics team execute CRM and portfolio optimization initiatives
Contribute to Product Marketing:
- Understand Visa products and solutions and contribute to the selling of these products to different clients and partners
Be a great Team Leader and Functional Partner:
- Lead and motivate direct reports, local teams and agencies to deliver best in class marketing programs and support on professional growth.
- Inspire the team to operate as a learning organization, always willing to reach for more and “Go Beyond” on its objectives.
- Deepen engagement with multifunctional teams: sales, merchants, product, analytics, finance, etc… to define opportunities, priorities and plans for the markets.
- Work closely with the Marketing hub team regularly on brand and initiative direction, business measurement and financial tracking
Be a solid company steward:
- Be accountable for managing marketing budget, reporting, budget/contractual commitment tracking, and marketing program performance metric reporting,
- Ensure compliance and process correctness of Visa Andean marketing department adhere to Visa key controls and brand standards.
- 15+ years of brand and trade marketing experience, preferably in a multi-national company
- Proven track record on developing winning strategies and executing strong marketing plans based on business objectives and delivering measurable results.
- Experience in managing agencies and developing effective creative
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with brand indicators, consumer insights and business metrics in order to inform strategy, planning and decision-making.
- Proven leadership skills, showing ability to motivate direct reports and extended teams.
- Experience managing and motivating external partners, including agencies and clients.
- Commercial and Selling skills as part of B2B / trade relationships.
- Ability to structure and manage complex projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Written and verbal communication skills and able to present with impact in English and Spanish.
- Experience working with Andean markets is preferred but not a requisite.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law