Recruiter, Marketing GA Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role: Due to our rapid growth, we have an immediate need for a recruiter to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join one of Silicon Valley's most well regarded and fastest growing start-ups, working with a high performing talent acquisition team! The ideal candidate will have a blend of hybrid-tech and non-technical recruiting experience supporting various functional areas including Marketing, Finance, Business Operations, Legal, and Gamp;A. What You'll Do:
- Source, engage, and hire world-class talent into Finance, Legal, and other Gamp;A roles
- Manage and provide a top-notch experience for all candidates you interact with
- Develop targeted sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing strategies with hiring managers
- Effectively partner with employees across the company to drive employee referrals
- Manage the interview and recruiting process for candidates from identification and engagement all the way through to negotiation and closing
- Partner closely with People Team and others to create a high-touch and streamlined experience for candidates from application to start date
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated history of providing consistently excellent experiences for candidates
- Ability to implement advanced searches and sourcing strategies for high-priority open roles
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working and thriving in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Tenacity, a team-oriented perspective, and a desire to learn and grow in the Talent field
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia