CTI Education Group
People Programs Manager, Recognition Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
Confluent is seeking an experienced People Program Manager to join the Strategic People Programs amp; Analytics team. This team is responsible for leading cross-functional People projects and initiatives for the enhancement of both operational efficiencies and employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle. We’re a data-driven organization with a mission to support Confluent’s business strategy by delivering meaningful programs, tools and data insights to enable a highly productive and engaged workforce.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to build Confluent’s first company-wide reward and recognition program, proactively identify opportunities to build and improve people practices, drive internal efficiencies and ad-hoc programs, be a subject matter expert in project management for the People organization and help drive analyses and research to find the biggest levers for impact across the org. This role is an individual contributor and will report directly to the Director of Strategic People Programs and Analytics. Someone who will be successful in this role is a self-starter, operates well in a fast-paced environment, navigates through ambiguity and can partner closely with cross-functional teams. You have a We versus I mentality, build constructive and effective relationships throughout the organization, invites inputs from others, and shares ownership. Responsibilities:
- Project Management - Lead cross-functional and often time sensitive strategic initiatives and projects. Ensure project roles and responsibilities are clear, ensure alignment across all contributors, and on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Project Tools - Leverage project management technology/tools to determine project priority and feasibility, resource allocation, and effectively train others.
- Program Design amp; Evaluation - Design, build, implement, and mature employee-centric People Programs such as Reward and Recognition. This includes onboarding a new vendor, completing a needs assessment / define scope, building a rewards strategy, and track success. Strive to ensure employees feel heard and are given the resources and support they need to grow and thrive. Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to determine programs’ effectiveness.
- Partnership - Cultivate strong relationships across the People Team including People Operations, People Business Partners, Inclusion and Engagement, and Internal Communications by facilitating communication, coordination, planning, and execution across partners.
- Communication - Prepare project correspondence and presentations, as needed, for status reports, executive updates, all-hands, annual planning, etc.
- Change Management - Lead change management to ensure new programs and processes land well with Confluent employees and the People Team. Own and deliver user-friendly training and job-aid resources on new programs and processes as needed
- Bachelors' degree in areas such as Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Experience with implementing software / tools and driving a concept through execution
- 5+ years of Overall People Operations or HR experience, including 2+ years of Project Management experience in implementing, building and deploying HR projects
- Strong experience in project management technology/tools
- High attention to detail and skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Customer-oriented and demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and presentation) interfacing with all levels of the organization
- Adaptability, resilience, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Self-starter with a high level of discretion with highly sensitive / confidential data
- PMP or Other project management certificate
- Brings a rich PMO toolkit (skilled in project management tools, expert in Microsoft Excel / Google Suite, Six Sigma tools, etc.)
- Experience building or managing a peer to-peer recognition platform
- Experience with Confluence and Workday
- Start-up experience in SaaS or similar industry
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia