Cloud Self-Serve Growth Marketing Manager Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Team:
The Confluent marketing team is the growth engine building awareness and generating demand for the leading event streaming platform based on Apache Kafka . We are category breakers, market definers, and powerful technical persuaders, helping every enterprise realize the power of streaming data. Our ability to bring together diverse skill sets allows us to define new roads to build an enterprise business unmatched in the industry. We tackle massive challenges and have fun solving them as a team.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help drive the marketing wing of our cloud self-service growth engine. In this new role, the successful candidate will serve as an integral member of the Growth Marketing Team, partnering with cross-functional colleagues to build scalable motions that drive engagement and ultimately revenue and user growth. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success owning outcomes, building the right processes, metrics and infrastructure to drive to those outcomes. They should be experienced in collecting and utilizing data to set strategy, and they are someone who thrives in driving cross-functional teams to results. Because we’re growing so rapidly, the ideal candidate will embrace change, pivoting when the needs of the business require it.Responsibilities:
- Defining and monitoring the right metrics to measure the health of engagement with the product, and prove the ROI of your programs.
- Driving key parts of users’ self-service journey from acquisition to usage, expansion, and retention.
- Partnering with content creators in Product Marketing, Developer Advocacy, and Sales Engineering, to build and optimize programmatic onboarding programs with minimal human touches.
- Contributing to our culture of experimentation by designing and executing clean multivariate tests to validate the impact of your initiatives and generate insights to inform strategy.
- Partnering with Customer onboarding, Customer Success, Product Growth, Data Science, and other Growth Marketing Managers, to understand and align the 360 customer experience.
- Owning and packaging the growth strategy around key outcomes, proactively communicating roadmaps and results to the organization.
- Identifying, designing, and advocating for opportunities to leverage user-research to improve our understanding of customer motivations and outcomes.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years experience in marketing, product growth, or data science, or some combination.
- Someone who is maniacal about understanding the 360 user experience and can operate at both tactical and strategic level.
- Experience working with Product Managers and/or Engineering teams to influence strategic and tactical priorities.
- An understanding of all modern demand generation channels and when to deploy each type of activity for maximum effectiveness.
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- Ability to craft strategy and roadmap in concert with cross-functional stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- Experienced in both B2B (sales-led) and B2C (and/or product-led) companies/models.
- Proficient in the basics of SQL. Comfortable learning our data architecture and self-serving your own data and manipulations to understand the impact.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia