Senior Financial Analyst Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Confluent is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning amp; Analysis (FPamp;A) team. This is a unique opportunity to play a crucial role in building a strong financial foundation for one of the fastest growing pre-IPO companies. The ideal candidate for this role will have the experience to successfully partner with company leadership in order to effectively manage and guide financial spending and strategy for Confluent’s organization.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset and experience driving business process improvement. In addition, they will have the ability and confidence to work cross functionally, understand and communicate complex concepts, bring business insights, drive change, and produce tangible results. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about their work, a fast learner, hardworking, organized, detail-oriented, and ready to make a big impact.
This role will report to the Senior Manager, FPamp;A and will be based in headquarters in Mountain View, CA.What you'll do
- Lead beyond budgeting and planning be a thought leader and partner with the Customer Solutions Group (CSG) to drive top-line and expense strategic initiatives
- Maintain and improve detailed financial models that track and analyze functional costs and their impact on the company’s overall performance
- Assist in developing and executing the quarterly and annual financial planning processes
- Support business partners with crucial financial metrics and key business analysis
- Prepare executive-grade management reporting, summarizing findings and recommendations
- Partner with Accounting to perform month-end close activities and help drive process improvements and efficiencies in close process
- Work on special ad hoc projects to support senior management
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred
- 4+ years of FPamp;A, Business Operations, Consulting, or Investment Banking
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite skills
- Prior experience with Anaplan and NetSuite a plus
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia