Director, Technical Support Strategy Operations Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Location: Anywhere, USA
About the Opportunity:
This newly created role will be responsible for leading our Support Operations team and acting as a trusted partner to our head of Global Technical Support and Customer Success Engineering (GTS) organization, to establish and ensure clarity in strategy, organizational design, and operational execution for the GTS organization globally. This role and team will be focused on driving productivity and scalable execution, such that the whole is greater than the sum of the constituent parts. The leadership of the Support Operations team is an essential part of scaling and supporting our broader Field Operations team by making our customers successful.
The role will also ensure effective alignment of the GTS organization to the overall Corporate strategy. As such, the ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successfully managing matrixed change strategies, influencing stakeholders at all levels, and developing and executing a results-oriented plan within a high-growth global environment. A background in scaling a support business as well as having done so for a world-class, successful, global, multi-tenant SaaS business is essential.
This position reports to the Head of CSG Strategy amp; Operations, and will have management responsibility for our Support Systems and Engineering team.What You’ll Achieve:
- Alignment of the GTS strategy and organization design to the CSG and corporate strategy and plan so as to maximize the alignment, impact and performance
- Working with GTS leadership on the Implementation of our Operational framework, including managing operational and governance cadences for the GTS organization
- Clear definition of roles, responsibilities and career pathing, in conjunction with the PeopleOps function, to ensure we have the best people, able to do their best work, creating a world-class function
- Definition and management of GTS OKRs, in conjunction with GTS leaders, so as to ensure maximum group performance and corporate alignment and execution against our goals
- Ensuring world class functional reporting and analysis that is embedded into the everyday GTS work processes
- Establishing world class practices for forecasting the capacity and capabilities of the GTS team.
- Establishing a systems architecture, road map, and rationalization plan for all of the systems, tools and processes deployed across GTS and optimal alignment to the broader organization, (CSG, Sales, and Enablement process, etc.)
- Working with Finance to ensure effective management of budget, HC, and margins, across GTS
- Outstanding key internal stakeholder relationships across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance and PeopleOps
- Establish a program management structure, and the capacity to execute on key functional programs
- Build a culture of growth mindset and continuous learning
What We're Looking For:
- BS degree, preferably with a post graduate degree in Information Technology, Computing, Business, or Operations
- 10+ years’ relevant experience, inclusive of enterprise software sales businesses, strong functional domain experience, SaaS support strategy amp; operations, and change management
- Prior leadership of the above for a leading, world-class, high growth, global SaaS business.
- Exceptional, demonstrable, track record of program management, program execution, change management, and cross functional stakeholder engagement to deliver results
- Working knowledge of the roles and team within Global Technical Support, Support Engineering, Support Management, Technical Account Management, Technical Onboarding, etc.
- Participation in and knowledge of international Services organizations such as TSIA or other Industry and peer groups focused on support
- The ability to build and manage high performance teams
- Open, growth mindset and high degrees of self motivation, fostered in a face-paced, high growth, dynamic environment
- Strong executive presence, communication (verbal, written, presentation) and facilitation skills with experience engaging and partnering at all levels internally and with key external stakeholders
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia