Manpower S.A. de C.V
Technical Enablement Manager (Onboarding) Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
As a Technical Enablement Manager, you will create and lead programs that onboard new technical field team members at Confluent leading to success in their role. Onboarding consists of the first 12 weeks of a new hire’s journey.
Technical onboarding, during a new hire’s first 12 weeks, is critical for Confluent’s technical field in order to build a foundation of expertise with Confluent, our customers, and our solutions. Confluent’s technical field teams include all customer-facing technical roles, including Solutions Engineering, Professional Services, Education, Customer Solutions and Innovation, Customer Success Engineering, and Global Technical Support. The Technical Enablement Manager will be responsible for developing an engaging and comprehensive onboarding program.
In this role, you will work closely with various Field Operations hiring managers, Product Managers and other members of the Customer Solutions Group (CSG) Enablement team to ensure technical onboarding sufficiently prepares new team members for success. You will need to develop and maintain a firm understanding of our customers, cloud providers, and partners to properly identify what is relevant for technical field teams to be enabled on. Additionally, you will collaborate with Field Operations leaders to define and maintain the key competencies for each technical field role.What You'll Do:
- Work closely with hiring managers and field leaders to define and maintain key competencies and milestones/KPIs for each of the technical roles in Confluent’s CSG organization
- Review, update, build and deliver onboarding content periodically in collaboration with field operations leaders and senior team members
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Confluent’s customers, cloud providers and partners and use your customer empathy to identify what is relevant for the field teams
- Define, implement and facilitate a consistent onboarding program for each of the technical roles in CSG ensuring new team members have a foundation for success at the conclusion of their first 12 weeks
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in CSG and leverage existing workshops to define and later implement Technical Bootcamps for Confluent’s key product offerings (Platform amp; Cloud)
- Collaborate with content management and enablement peers by adhering to the content lifecycle process as it pertains to onboarding and other technical enablement programs
- Define and track onboarding/enablement KPIs and periodically evaluate programs based on feedback and KPIs
What We're Looking for:
- Experience delivering and creating technical training or enablement for enterprise companies
- Passion for educating and sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills with a variety of technical skill level learners and executives
- Experience with learning management systems, sales enablement platforms, video/content development tools, and/or virtual delivery platforms
- Bachelors' degree in a technical field or relevant experience
Additional Desired Experience:
- Experience with Apache Kafka or distributed systems
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia