Elevations Credit Union
Senior Manager, Field Marketing - West - Remote Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
The Confluent Global Revenue Marketing team is chartered to build and scale efficient go-to-market strategies, partnering with sales and engaging customers / prospects with targeted campaigns and high touch field marketing activities that build pipeline and drive predictable revenue.Responsibilities:
- Lead the West amp; Central field marketing teams
- Support a cross-functional team consisting of sales leaders, account executives, sales development reps, and business development (partner)
- Act as a trusted, strategic partner to sales leadership, understanding unique West amp; Central region goals and needs
- Build and execute the regional marketing strategy and plan aligned to sales priorities, pipeline and revenue goals
- Be hyper-focused on flawless execution of field marketing plans, delivering a superior end-user experience
- Work closely with business development and partner marketing to develop and execute partner activities aligned to regional marketing strategy and plan
- Work closely with the Global Campaigns team to leverage campaign strategy amp; messaging in regional field marketing programs.
- Review, analyze, and communicate West amp; Central performance using a data-driven approach
- Manage West amp; Central regional budget, pipeline targets and reporting
- Ability to travel up to 35-40% (when it is again safe to do so)
Things we are looking for:
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 7+ years related experience in field marketing supporting a enterprise sales team
- Data-driven mindset with a focus on quantifiable outcomes derived from field marketing
- Proven track record of generating pipeline in net new logos and expanding customer accounts
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally across sales, business development, partner marketing, campaigns, customer marketing and marketing operations
- Experience with tracking key metrics for field marketing with outstanding results
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills with ability to present ideas in a simple, straightforward manner
- Self-motivated, innovative, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver flawless execution with strong project management skills
- Ability to collaborate as part of a cross functional team and also work independently
- Experience in account-based marketing strategy amp; execution
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Worked in a startup environment, bonus points if it’s within the data and analytics space (preferred)
- Management experience
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia