Paid Social Manager Job in Colombia
Confluent , Colombia
At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side.
Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Team:
The Confluent Growth and Marketing team is the engine building awareness and generating demand for the leading event streaming platform based on Apache Kafka. We are category breakers, market definers and powerful technical persuaders helping every enterprise realize the power of streaming data. Our ability to think outside-the-box and bring together diverse skill sets allows us to define new roads to build an enterprise business unmatched in the industry. We tackle massive challenges and have fun solving them as a team.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a talented Paid Social Manager to help manage Social campaigns globally across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. This hire will be a key member of our Paid Media team, within the Growth organization, responsible for improving the operational scale and efficiency of our campaigns. Your main responsibilities will be building or restructuring campaigns, executing and analyzing campaigns for optimization opportunities, setting up and running tests, localization, and reporting. You are data-driven at your core, use data and testing to make decisions, and will work cross-functionally with our in house Creative Team, Marketing Operations, Data Science, Web Optimization, as well as other Paid Media Managers to help you deliver great results - as a team.Responsibilities:
- Assist end-to-end Paid Social operations including campaign builds, QA, optimization, and budget pacing
- Think creatively, and bring recommendations on testing opportunities, and audience targeting for a global market
- Work closely with our creative team to drive production compelling ads to promote across channels
- Setup tests, as well as report on results and learnings
- Manage and maintain url parameter hygiene, and tracking
- Assist performance reporting process and provide insights based on the data
- Help to maintain operational documentation as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years hands on experience managing Paid Social campaigns globally (agency and/or B2B experience preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and audience creation tools
- Solid understanding of core paid media metrics, tracking, program KPIs (e.g. ROAS), and optimization tactics
- Experience with SQL, Google Tag Manager, Metabase, Optimizely, Segment, Salesforce or Marketo are strong pluses
- Has a roll up their sleeves and get it done mentality
- Ability to multitask, and switch between one project to another easily
- Innately analytical, comfortable in the numbers, and is able to support decisions with data
- Solutions focused, with the ability to quickly spot issues and proactively provide recommendations to resolve
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ourCalifornia Candidate Privacy Notice , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Information Technology and Services - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Follow us on social media for Jobs in Colombia