Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will oversee demand planning activities for your assigned product families in your business unit or area. You will also support the demand review process, championing the integrated business planning process and driving interactions with the cross-functional teams.
How you will contribute
- Manage a forecasting team responsible for the development of an unbiased and unconstrained forecast over a 24-month period with properly documented assumptions
- Partner with category finance to support appropriate linkage between the monthly integrated business planning (IBP)
forecast and financial forecasts (key assumptions, risks, opportunities)
- Partner with modelling team to generate statistical forecasting
- Partner with commercial leadership to quantify and validate risks and opportunities and support the development of plans to close gaps between the forecast and target
- Partner with innovation and equity to validate the sizing of innovations, renovations and campaigns as they enter the 24-month forecast
- Partner with supply planning to ensure there is confidence in the demand plan and that key forecast decisions are made by the appropriate stakeholders and with the appropriate amount of lead time to ensure the successful execution and delivery of the plan
- Manage, coach and develop a team driving continuous capability building in the demand planning team for planning improvement
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Comprehensive supply chain, economic, financial or logistics experience and strong business acumen, ideally in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer goods environment
- Open to learn new ways of working and is willing to be hands on in using data and systems
- Significant experience driving demand review and participation in an IBP cycle
- Strategic agility, able to drive for cross-functional results by proactively understanding and managing key issues and success criteria, and prioritizing accordingly
- Project personal maturity and tact to effectively work with cross-functional team members to deal with conflicting priorities and ambiguity
- Strong senior leadership influencing skills and organizational agility. Able to build effective teams
- Knowledge of leading practice demand planning and end-to-end supply chain concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
This position is accountable for managing strategy, activities, processes, information, cost and people related to IBP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Modelling and DSP Sustain, looking for the efficient balance between cost, service and cash.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Lead the future
Have a growth mindset in all we do
Execute with excellence
Choose agility over perfection
Make people development a priority
Follow through on our commitments
Education / Certifications:
-University degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering and/or Economy
Job specific requirements:
-Advanced English level
-Work experience in demand planning and Supply chain with a LA scope.
- proven experience leading teams
Country to country Relocation support available through our Global Mobility Policies
Business Unit Summary
WACAM is Mondelez International’s Latin America presence with 1,700 wonderful people proudly representing a diversity of cultures and nationalities. WACAM includes 12 countries—Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic—and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. We make and distribute our global brands and local jewels such as Choco-Soda, Doña Pepa, Coronitas and Cua-Cua to over 190 million discerning consumers.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RegularDemand PlanningCustomer Service & Logistics