Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Working with cross-functional global and regional teams, you support portfolio strategy that aligns with the category vision to drive sustainable brand growth and to deliver business objectives. You support profit and loss management and future business development plans and objectives including new product development and platform opportunities.
How you will contribute
Working with other internal stakeholders, you will determine the priorities to enable consumer-centric brand portfolio growth. You will develop annual plans, setting objectives and allocating resources. In addition,
you will offer recommendations for integrated commercial plans execute category marketing plans that deliver on revenue and profit forecasts, sharing objectives and monitoring performance, and delivering results over the AC and SP horizon. Based on your deep consumer insights and brand positioning, you will develop and implement integrated marketing communications and 360-degree campaigns.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Consumer behavior, preferably in the consumer goods sector in matrix environment
- Developing a seamless consumer experience
- Managing business objectives beyond brand and budget
- Analytics and creativity
- Leading and influencing teams and managing trade-offs
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, and executive presentation skills
- Markets with diverse economic environments a distinct advantage
More about this role
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
Job specific requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience in Marketing in consumer goods industry.
- Experience managing the Equity of global brands.
- Advanced English level.
- Design thinking, creative thinking, communication skills,
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
WACAM is Mondelez International’s Latin America presence with 1,700 wonderful people proudly representing a diversity of cultures and nationalities. WACAM includes 12 countries—Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and the Dominican Republic—and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. We make and distribute our global brands and local jewels such as Choco-Soda, Doña Pepa, Coronitas and Cua-Cua to over 190 million discerning consumers.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RegularBrand & Portfolio ManagementMarketing