Beckett Simonon is a men's footwear e-commerce company serving the US market and we're looking to hire a Junior Graphic Designer to join our office in Bogotá, Colombia.
You will be part of the Design team that creates digital and marketing materials for our campaigns and oversees brand assets.
We are a fast-growing company and you will work hand-in-hand with the Co-Founders and an experienced team in the lifestyle, fashion and retail industries.
- You will be responsible for supporting the Creative Director by designing and delivering polished final assets for our marketing campaigns. This includes emails, social media, site features and brand assets.
- You will be in charge of managing,
designing and scheduling content that will be published on all of our social media platforms.
- You will ensure all assets are aligned with the brand’s aesthetic goals.
- You bring our brand stories to life through design, typography and imagery.
- Degree in Graphic Communication or Arts, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of professional Graphic Design experience, preferably within the retail, fashion or editorial industry.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge and Acrobat; After Effects is a plus.
- Strong design background and a good eye for design and composition.
- Excellent English proficiency with outstanding communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, methodical and extremely organized.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Analytical with the ability to make autonomous decisions.
- Patient, creative and positive (entrepreneurial mindset).
- We value work-life harmony and we offer 34-hour workweeks.
- Remote position open to candidates in Colombia.
At Beckett Simonon we celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity company. We do not allow any form of discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you think you have the skills for this job please shoot a message with your CV and portfolio.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo, Por contrato, Indefinido
Salario: $1.500.000 - $1.800.000 al mes
Consideraciones ante el COVID-19:
Trabajamos de manera remota.
- Diseño Gráfico: 1 año (Requisito deseable)