Importante empresa del sector
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 103440 - Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
To generate payment proposals according to the commercial mechanics offered to our customers and defined in conjunction with Retail Marketing, in order to achieve the Company's growth and profitability.
Customer payment proposals based on Sell in and sell out, using BI and ITT info
Let’s talk about responsibilities:
Support for the viability of new business plans
- Understanding and managing business plans and goals for incentive payments
- Control and monitoring of compliance with Commercial Plans
- Explanation and support for doubts / requirements of the CDE & Sales Teams / Customers
- Generation of payment proposals
- Monitoring of Commercial Plans and their performance vs. expectations
- Objectives & Results follow-up versus commercial plans
Minimum work experience of 1 year, not including university practice, with a preference for work in the administrative part of the commercial area in mass consumption companies similar to Colgate.
- Ideal with experience in handling statistics and a lot of numerical information that allow you to make an excellent validation of it to generate completely coherent and truthful settlement proposals of the proposed plans.
- Advanced English
Strong knowledge of Google tools, sheets / slides.
- Advanced Excel, preferably with very good handling of macros, office tools (computer techniques and applications used in office functions to optimize, automate and improve procedures or related tasks).
- Knowledge and management of information via BI and SAP
Management and analysis of numerical information ensuring assertiveness and speed in deliveries.
- Work under pressure
- Effective communication
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.