Importante empresa del sector
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 103525 - Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
The OCC is responsible for influencing and building long-term partnerships with dental professionals to make Colgate oral care products an integral part of their practice, ensuring that Colgate is the brand they personally use, use in their dental office, and actively recommend most often to their patients. This position acts as a direct interface with accounts in an assigned geographic territory (different types of accounts exist and are defined as general dental and specialty practices, government accounts, private accounts, dental clinics, pharmacies and dental distributors/depots). The OCC will achieve predetermined brand usage,
recommendation and account sales* KPI’s that align with annual territory budget goals.
Develop and support the partnership between Colgate and groups of accounts (general and specific dental practices, government accounts, private accounts, dental hospitals, public health centers, pharmacies and distributors / dental depots) in an established territory.
- Influence and develop relationship with the target audience to achieve business results in recommendations and sales.
- Apply the Triple Win methodology to effectively communicate the products, technologies and science to influence dentists and their staff to actively recommend, buy Colgate products and also be the products for personal use.
- Explore and use insights to better understand the needs of professionals / accounts.
o Develop deep knowledge about the odontology.
- Classify, categorize and optimize the number of consulting offices in the specified territory
- Update continuously the CRM database with relevant account information.
- Implement specific strategies according the plan reccomendations
- Reach xx% of total units sold of duraphat and gard Line according to the group goal
- Implement sales planning, marketing and promotional activities to ensure the purchase of the Colgate brand product for use in dentists' offices in the assigned territory.
- Leverage sales force distribution to maximize face to face contact with visited and unvisited accounts.
• Work closely with distributors / dental and pharmaceutical depots if necessary to ensure product orders are complete, correct and delivered on time to ensure Colgate's reputation for best-in-class customer service. • Understand the weaknesses of competing products and ethically convince and convert accounts to Colgate technologies for better patient outcomes.
3+ years of medical visit experience
Desirable English proficiency
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.