Job Category: Energy
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Oil & Gas Professional to join the Energy team in Medellín.
The global energy transition is upon us. As we shift to a low carbon world,
meeting the growing demand for energy will require revolutionary thinking and a variety of resources. While the market is challenging, these challenges present the biggest opportunities and – catalysts for change.
Hatch’s Energy group partners with clients to provide comprehensive plans that incorporate all aspects of their projects. Our energy expertise in the oil and gas sector comprises the entire value chain— upstream, midstream, and downstream; and in the power sector includes thermal, nuclear, waterpower, renewable, hybrid,transmission and distribution, and grid modernization. Join our team today and help make a difference
As the successful candidate, you will:
• 5 to 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas sector ( upstream and downstream mainly)
• Proven experience working in Colombia
• Professional in Chemical,Process,Mechanical and other related Engineering fields
• Experience in EPCM company
• Experience in Commercial Proposal Development
• Experience in project execution in field and office
• Advanced level English
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.