What you will do
- Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals. Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Focus of work may be in pre-sale or post-sales or both.
Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influences production and shipping schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
- Post-sale: Responds to customer inquiries (RMA, status, delivery, etc.). Resolves production scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production and shipping schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities.
What you will need
- University degree
- Intermediate English level
- Knowledge in order to cash processes
- Previous experience in ERP usage is desirable
- Previous experience in costumer service area or related areas