Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. Our highly collaborative, Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives and are skilled at large Agile implementations. As an established leader in mobile, Internet, and enterprise application development we attract some of the most talented developers and interesting projects. Gorilla Logic's commitment to solving advanced technology issues enables us to deliver high-quality, full-featured applications we are proud of.
- Contract or full-time employment with Gorilla Logic.
- Work out of our very modern office in Medellín,
- Position available to start ASAP; Flexible for 30-day notice.
- Fun environment and flexible work schedule.
- Paid company private insurance and compensated days off.
- Product ownership, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within the company!
Senior React Native Developer
Gorilla Logic is looking for a Senior React Native Mobile Engineer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s mobile application. This is a unique and highly technical role, requiring strong mobile development experience in delivering a leading-edge platform solution. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
- Design and build apps for the React Native platform.
- Work closely with UI/UX design, product ownership, back-end and other teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop performant, scalable, secure and accessible applications.
- Understand and communicate business requirements.
- Assist team members in overcoming technical challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of mobile application development experience.
- 1+ years of React Native development experience.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning required.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle required.
- Strong understanding of common architectural patterns, including MVVM.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Have published multiple mobile apps.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
- Experience with beta distribution using Google Play Beta, Firebase and/or AppCenter.
- Experience with iOS mobile development in Swift.
- Experience with Android mobile development in Kotlin.
- Experience with other hybrid mobile technologies like Flutter and Xamarin.