Be part of our PayU Team we are looking for our next Senior, SOX/Internal Control Analyst, who will support PayU in the implementation and maintenance of internal control framework. This new team Member will collaborate with Finance, Operations, Security and IT Teams to ensure accuracy in controls and processes execution, having Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) requirements as point of reference.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support PayU Internal Control Development Project by working closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating any issue that could lead to a potential financial risk.
- Coordinate with Finance, Risk Management,
Security and IT various SOX compliance efforts including implementation of required policies, procedures, and controls.
- Follow up with business process owners on the status of recommended implementations.
- Support in framework maintenance to ensure a continuous optimum level of compliance, such as: documentation updating, review of control effectiveness, identification and coordination of corrective action plans and process improvements initiatives, assist with external audits, among others.
- build a strong relationship with the Regional Leadership Team, Finance team, Control Owners, and global stakeholders (global Risk & Internal Control Team and global Process Owners).
If you fulfill the following requirements don’t wait and apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 3-4 years of experience in internal control / internal or external audit /compliance roles
- SOX compliance experience is a must
- IT Audit / ITGC testing background is preferred