- Systems Engineer or related areas
- With experience in Database 10g, 11g, 12c, 19c minimum of 10 years or more (with knowledge in: Database migrations, dataguard, RAC, Golden gate, Rman, GDs, autonomous data class, Operating Systems)
- Have Certifications in Oracle OCP either in 11G and / or 12C and / or, 19C. preferably at 12C and 19C.
- Management of English, at 100 %, where you can hold conversations in English to give and receive support
- that is a person who has the ability to make correct decisions for a work group, inspiring the rest to achieve a common goal; is a person capable of taking the initiative, managing, convening, promoting, encouraging,
motivating and evaluating a work team to achieve the business objectives of an area or a company.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Senior Principal Systems Engineer, you are a guru, with strong expertise across the stack & tiers (application and system), focused in the creation and management of business solutions using Oracle technology, the operations surrounding it, and the Oracle services infrastructure needed to achieve the highest service levels (e.g., availability, performance, etc.) and consequent high customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for setting overall technology direction for key areas to invest resources in, building internal expertise and leveraging knowledge within the Support organization. You will be expected to resolve and help guide resolution of multiple highly difficult and complex problems and escalations involving several product areas, while providing consultation to senior technical advisors on projects, reviewing their work and advising areas for self-advancement.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Advanced degree such as MBA and/or Ph.D. a plus) 10 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, extensive experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools. Only proven top performing candidates of high integrity in previous job positions/grades are considered.