- Systems Engineer or related areas
- With experience in Database 10g, 11g, 12c, 19c minimum of 7 years or more (with knowledge in: Database migrations, dataguard, RAC, Golden gate, Rman, GDs, autonomous data class, Operating Systems)
- Have Certifications in Oracle OCP either in 11G and / or 12C and / or, 19C. preferably at 12C and 19C.
- Management of English, at 80%, where you can hold conversations in English to give and receive support
- that is a person who has the ability to make correct decisions for a work group, inspiring the rest to achieve a common goal; is a person capable of taking the initiative, managing, convening, promoting, encouraging,
motivating and evaluating a work team to achieve the business objectives of an area or a company.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues. Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis, you will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management. Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. Both a Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.