Descripción de la empresa
We are looking for an Associate Digital Data Analyst. If you are someone who is willing to take on new challenges and work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, you are the right candidate for us!
Prodigious LATAM is where the magic Begins. As part of Publicis Groupe, Prodigious is A cross-media transformation agency, based in Colombia and Costa Rica, to support global business, with innovative, flexible and value-based solutions in which the alchemy of technology, insight and creativity, truly come together.
We make creative, media and tech innovative solutions. For this we are looking for a talented and dynamic person to join our Team.
You will have the opportunity to work together with our international clients to provide passionate and innovative solutions.
Descripción del empleo
The Data Analyst uses advanced data and analytics techniques to answer client business questions, develop ‘test-and-learn’ approaches that roll-up to the client’s larger learning objectives, and implement best practices around strategy, activation, and campaign measurement.
Help drive day-to-day research & analytics efforts while delivering high impact, actionable insights
- Synthesize and provide clear visualization of insights surfaced by mining advertising and client data
- Report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness and develop key findings for optimization
- Develop and analyze media and brand targets that inform media strategies
- Apply syndicated research and proprietary agency resources to client’s business
- Evaluate new and potential data partners to identify the best resources and approaches
- Proactively educate internal and external clients on research, tools, and approaches
- Craft POVs for internal and external knowledge sharing
• 2+ years' experience within an analytics function in the marketing industry with at least 1-year experience working in online media . (Reporting analyst)
• English proficiency required;
• Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
• Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry, such as attribution, data collection, targeting and privacy are a good to have
• Must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools
• Must have demonstrably quantitative skills and the ability to roll up sleeves and dig into the numbers. Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills - written and spoken
• Candidate must have a strong attention to detail, and be able to quality check their own work to ensure that data anomalies/mistakes are caught prior to delivery of the analysis to the client teams
• Comfort and ability to work independently; minimal direct supervision yet accountable to projects and daily duties on time and high quality
• Knowledge of web measurement technologies
• Digital background Display & web analytics experience
• Technical computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• Data visualization skills a plus, e.g. Tableau, Datorama or similar 3rd party solutions
• Ability to interpret data for patterns, trends, optimization insights
• Ad serving platforms (e.g. DART) and digital display campaign performance data
• Website analytics software (e.g. Adobe SiteCatalyst, Test & Target) a PLUS
• Knowledge of syndicated media research & systems (Nielsen, comScore, MRI, Scarborough)
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program