What would your role look like?
This position works under general direction and is primarily responsible for investigating, classifying, routing and performing first level troubleshooting of computer problems experienced by company users.
Your principal duties:
1. Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and e-mail as appropriate.
2. Work proactively, learn fast and multitask.
3. Resolve helpdesk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
4. Responsible for delivering best quality support services for users in a Global Organization setup.
5. Track incidents and provide regular status and progress updates to users,
escalating as appropriate during outages to ensure problems are resolved.
6. Be able to produce high quality and concise information for IT Service Management.
7. Work on the night shift, supporting firstly to Europeans and other users around the world.
Who are we looking for?
• You have two to five years of hands-on experience working in an end-user support role of computer operations environment required.
• You are fluent English and Portuguese would be great.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency with Windows OS, SCCM, Avaya phone systems, Apple devices, Office 365, SharePoint, SAP, User Accounts Administration, ServiceNow; and knowledge of Networking concepts & protocols.
• You demonstrate strong ownership of tasks and dedication to see through to delivery.
• Evidence of working under pressure and delivering excellent results.
• You have the ability to resolve issues across multiple technology areas and to work in a global team and be a team player.
What we offer you?
At Chr. Hansen, we offer a working opportunity that you can take part in setting the agenda. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization where takes a short way from idea to implementation. We believe that engagement matters. Our inspiring work environment and collaborative culture would allow you to continuously develop both personally and professionally.
As a market leader, Chr. Hansen has constantly pioneered science for almost 150 years and expanded into new area for a more sustainable future. Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and his mentality is still very present and valued today. We keep looking for people who can take charge and come up with new ideas to strengthen our team.
Join us and take part in making a meaningful difference!