Summary of the role:
Are you the next Azure DevOps Engineer we are looking for?
In this role you’ll:
- Work across multiple technologies Microsoft AZURE, AD, DNS, PowerShell, azure automation, ARM templates, Terraform.
- Design and deployment of solution for azure infra services and automation of the deployment via azure PowerShell runbook + Arm templates
- Design, deploy and automate cloud services
- Provide consultancy to applications to assist migration to the platform
- Expertise in OpenShift/Kubernetes to troubleshoot network, security, infrastructure issues
- Manage the SLA of platforms at four nines’ (99.99 uptime)
- Build a FINOPS based operational model
- Using GITOPS to transform change management at scale.
- Design and deploy AWS Services like Elastic Compute (EC2), Storages (S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier and AWS Storage Gateway) and RDS.
- Develop scripts to manage Cloud Infrastructure using python or other frameworks for Cloud-native development.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Master’s in computer science or related field, or equivalent
- Relevant Work Experience: SRE or equivalent experience, with focus on support of complex production environments and automation
- Skills: Computing: Kubernetes / OpenShift and experience on Azure Cloud Services Scripting: Terraform or ARM scripts (infrastructure as code), Bash, Python, Ansible, GO, Jenkins Pipeline, Cloud technologies, scripting (Bash), python, ansible, GO, Jenkins Pipeline, Infrastructure: Linux administration, Virtualization and containers, Networking principles, storage principles Release technologies such as GIT/Bitbucket/Jenkens Database technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL, Mongo, Couchbase, MySQL. Languages: English (oral or written)
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment