As an Associate – Cloud Managed Services you will provide 24x7 technical support for issues that involve our Cloud Managed Services customers cloud services. You will operate under pressure to isolate problems which are directly affecting our customer systems.
Using your experience, technical knowledge and SoftwareONE provided Knowledge Base Articles you will identify a customer’s needs and resolve Incidents or Service Requests. If an escalation is needed when troubleshooting, you have the support of your tier 2 peers.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment supporting SoftwareONE customers around the world.
You will need to keep your skills up-to-date and relevant for the cloud technologies which SoftwareONE offers services for.
You will monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets. Your excellent written language skills will be used to communicate with customers through email and the IT Service Management tool.
Your excellent spoken language skills will be used for communication with customers as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of updates for Service Requests.
The team which you work in provides support services focused on cloud technologies across Workplace, Data Center and Security. As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to develop your deep technical knowledge or broaden your skills across the different Practice areas.
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Understand that this is a 24x7 environment and a willingness to work across shifts during this time frame
- Experience in a Service Desk environment is desirable
- Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Individual that’s highly motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage challenging conversations in a professional manner
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting
- You have a passion for technology and see cloud technologies as a challenge
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goal
- Contribute to the central escalation knowledgebase
What we need to see from you
- Respond and analyze tickets using your subject matter knowledge of the product or service
- Experience in Azure support
- Expert use of MS Office Suite
- ITIL Foundation Level certified (desirable)
- Maintain industry accreditation in Technology Services Practice area (Workplace, Data Center or Security)
- It is desirable if you have performed work within the relevant Practice area in a Managed Service capacity previously
- Understands the implication of change though the implementation of technology to the business
- Strong structural work methods, multitasking and time management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
What you should really know about us.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
What we expect from our employees
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.