IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Supports sales and account management by providing product or service specialty expertise and direct assistance on sales for a suite of the IQVIA offering in the mid-sized market.
• Achieves growth & revenue targets for assigned suite of the offering through partnership with sales or account management team, seeking ways to increase the average deal size and reduce the sales cycle.
• Proactively strengthens knowledge of suite and its application within a client’s enterprise.
• Collaborates with account team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers/territory.
• Assists in the development and coordination of proposals that position IQVIA capabilities & solutions to customers.
• Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
• May contribute on account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product or service area, supporting local office planning and implementation if applicable.
• May prepare internal and external sales presentations.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Four (4) years relevant sales or account management experience Req
• Good knowledge of IQVIA offerings and the pharmaceutical industry.
• Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Relationship Building Skills, Problems Solving Skills, Servicing Skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.