IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Works directly with clients to provide value added input, to develop business opportunities that will lead to additional starbursts and to deliver projects built around strategic issues. Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction. Typically works within a specific CoE area but may have responsibility across multiple expertise areas and/or clients. Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets.
• Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
• Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful,
value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
• Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
• Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients – ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
• Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
• Manages client interface and ensures project team achieves efficient and effective project delivery.
• Serves as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem solving skills.
• Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with CoE Leaders and/or Geographic Leaders to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
• Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
• Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
• Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world class solutions for clients.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Master's Degree Pref
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.