IQVIA Holdings Inc.
Under close guidance or supervision, monitors status of all productions and takes appropriate action to ensure that all products are delivered on-time. Viewed as the subject matter expert for all products run through production.
• With direct supervision, monitors the production environment using IQVIA tools
• Builds master schedule for assigned products and reviews schedules produced by other schedulers.
• Responds to job failures/issues and correct problems/issues when possible according to established procedures.
• Monitors daily performance of all processing and reviews against schedule.
• Escalate where corrective action required,
including prioritization of data processing workload, communication and coordination with other operational and user groups, and escalation of issue through problem management process.
• Reports status of all products on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Updates standard operating procedures (SOP) as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req
• Three (3) years work Req
• Previous experience in production operations Req
• Thorough knowledge of scheduling software packages used by IQVIA and IQVIA production standards.
• Ability to navigate the production and Windows/NT environments.
• Thorough understanding of production environment requirements.
• In-depth knowledge of all IQVIA products.
• Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
• Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
• Thorough understanding of product and platform interdependencies.
• Ability to present alternatives for recovery when off-schedule conditions arise.
• Ability to deal with all levels within the organization and effectively present issues and alternatives and to work without day-to-day supervision.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.