Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of creative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, J&J; Medical Devices is the best suited to serve evolving customer needs,
train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
Biosense Webster is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
General description of the position:
Plans and forecasts sales for designated brand(s). Collaborates with the discovery, development and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Develops extensive professional and consumer advertising, promotional plans and programs.
- Performs advanced sales and competitive analysis.
- Monitors implementation of brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed.
- Oversees and monitors the work of advertising agencies in product and package design, advertising, trade shows, point of purchase, costing and pricing.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, Conducts and evaluates extensive market research and test market activities.
- Defines product criteria and characteristics. Begins to develop partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises.
- Evaluates ideas, products and programs. Investigates market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommends a process of obtaining intelligence information.
- Determines criteria used in screening new and existing product ideas. Evaluates and implements improvements for expending new and existing products and programs.
- Enhances key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
- Forecasts demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for assigned product line.
- Level of Education required: Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing
- Years of experience: 2 years. Marketing desirable
- Required knowledge: Marketing, and data analysis. Electrophysiology desirable
- Qualities required: Customer driven, Strategic thinking, Data Analytics, Stakeholder insights, Brand strategy.
- Experience required: Positions in marketing in different sectors or experience in electrophysiology.
- Languages required: Advanced English - Bilingual
- Integrity and behavior based on the Creed Ethical actions at all levels in the activities of promotion and sale of products
- Leadership: Establishes and communicates objectives, measures achievements, retains responsible people and gives useful feedback. Delegate and develop. Build motivated and high-performance teams understand what motivates different people.
- Business understanding: Knows the business and the functional skills necessary to perform the job. Understand various types of business proposals and how companies operate in general, learn new methods and technologies easily.
- Orientation al Result: Pursues everything with direction and energy, focused on the final result, without fear to initiate the action without knowing all the facts, is committed to finish what starts.
- Relation: Warm, friendly and with interpersonal skills, accessible and easy to communicate. It relates well with all people, builds positive relationships.
- Confident Communication: Write and present effectively, adjust to the audience and the message, transmit the message forcefully.
- Flexibility and Adaptation to Change: Open to learning, is in continuous personal improvement, is aware of itself and the impact it generates on others, is receptive to feedback, is flexible, adapts to characteristics that demand different situations.
- Learning skills: It is an indicator of potential, demonstrates the ability of the person to learn from new experiences and put those lessons into practice in more complex challenges.
- Critical thinking: Analysis of endogenous and exogenous variables that impact the market. Motivated to foresee a better future; assumes any function or task and improvement; has a dissatisfaction without concessions with the status quo; puts the client at the center of all thoughts; maintains the concentration in promoting the value of the client; Motivated to develop current state of things; an agent of change.
- Global orientation with attention to detail: Overview and particular ambitious market environment. can operate in two "worlds" at a time, p. eg, growth and cost control, success of the ventures and the local company; see why and what happens; You can put yourself in perspective and get close to things, as needed.
- Organization and development of talents: Optimize the use of resources that can be provided by the Company and its Distributors. motivates and empowers others to accomplish the desired actions; Enjoy developing a group with varied people; instills confidence; attracts good people; brings out the best in others; Invests time to "connect" personally with the organization.
- Intellectual curiosity: Challenge to the status quo and search for creative solutions that can improve the way of doing things. see the possibilities; willing to experiment; pursue new ideas; pleasant with ambiguity and uncertainty - Sense of urgency: Management of the balance between the urgency of the clients and the compliance processes of the organization and its different areas.
- Passionate about results and performance: Balance between Customer Oriented & Results Oriented. assumes personal responsibility for business results and solutions; willing to make drastic decisions; generates results in a systematic way that meet or exceed expectations; shows background in staff development; defend diversity.
- Innovation In a changing ambitious market, formulate creative tactics to achieve the objectives.
Base location: Bogota, Colombia
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to be part of something great?
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)