We are looking for a Cloud Engineer. If you are someone who is willing to take on new challenges and work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, you are the right candidate for us!
Prodigious LATAM is where the magic Begins. As part of Publicis Groupe, Prodigious is A cross-media transformation agency, based in Colombia and Costa Rica, to support global business, with innovative, flexible and value-based solutions in which the alchemy of technology, insight and creativity, truly come together.
We make creative, media and tech innovative solutions. For this we are looking for a talented and dynamic person to join our Team.
You will have the opportunity to work together with our international clients to provide passionate and innovative solutions.
- Applied experience with infrastructure automation using Terraform or Cloud formation
- Applied knowledge in AWS (can be GCP or Azure) CI/CD pipeline, DevOps scripting (shell), designing HA/DR configurations
- Applied knowledge in AWS Infrastructure (e.g. VPC, Subnets, Security groups and IAM policies, Load Balancers) experience
- Working knowledge of AWS Services (e.g. EMR, EC2/ECS, KMS)
- AWS or GCP certified preferred
- Defining and growing the company approach to DevOps across the technical teams within the organization.
- Working with the different technical teams to identify areas of opportunity for automation.
- Researching, documenting, and providing training about new practices in automation, cloud infrastructure and monitoring systems.
- Being an active role by participating in architecting and setting up both cloud infrastructure and automation for different clients and needs (hands-on position)
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program