Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess preferably a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
- Must have 1 year of work experience in the travel industry at a BPO and be proficient with GDS systems like: Travelport (Galileo, Apollo, Worldspan), Amadeus, and SABRE.
- Knowledge of ticketing procedures for Airlines,
Hotels and Ground transportation
- Good geographical knowledge with the ability to demonstrate specific excellence in North American geography
- Excellent computer skills, a willingness and an eagerness to excel at technical systems and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones.
- A high level of understanding, patience and empathy to navigate difficult customer conversations with professionalism under pressure
- Possesses strong time management skills and is motivated to exceed expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and use the information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet specific needs.
- Must be a strong communicator, with an emphasis on effective listening and empathizing with customers, plus good phone etiquette (pace, tone, voice quality, grammar, and articulation).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market.
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What is your mission?
- Support customers via voice, email and chat to ensure they have the best possible pre and post-booking service
- Engage with customers and provide answers and recommendations that lead to confirmed air bookings and post-booking purchases, specifically process voids, refunds with waivers, exchanges and schedule changes
- Work out of Sabre and a variety of internal tools and systems to assist guests with travel, air, hotel and ground transportation bookings
- Help users navigate the travel portal, troubleshoot bugs and provide guidance on new features
- Ensure industry standards and regulatory requirements for information security and data protection are met
- Demonstrate a duty of care attitude by providing an exceptional level of customer service to all users who contact us
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor while listening and responding to all customer inquiries
- Provide constructive feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the customer experience.
- Deliver the best services to customers to ensure the highest customer satisfaction with the right procedures
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Romania, Spain and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales.We are guided by a talent philosophy — selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsourcing industry better for our people and our clients.Our company has won over 270 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.