Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top Reasons to work with TDCX
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What is your mission?
• Responsible for the day to day management of the contact centre to ensure that KPIs are met.
• Develop, review and distribute daily, weekly and monthly performance and service reports and make recommendations to the Project Manager to maintain the agreed service levels to customers
• Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
• Ensure that the feedbacks provided to the team members on their performance are accurate, complete and timely. Provide coaching and guidance to ensure team members meet their KPIs and adhere to the organization’s guidelines and policies.
• Collaborate with Customer Experience and Training team to idenitify the issues , drive the metrics and able to balance and prioritize the above based on seasonality and the needs of customers, team and client.
• Enhance the performance of team members by creating team connection, team briefings, and monthly coaching sessions.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
• Candidate preferably posses at least a Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
• Preferable with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Experience leading, inspiring and motivating others to meet goals and metrics
• Possess project and resource management skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent decision making and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of supporting market
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, Romania, Spain and Colombia. We specialize in perfecting our client's customer experience and elevating their sales.We are guided by a talent philosophy — selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsourcing industry better for our people and our clients.Our company has won over 270 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.